radicalvibes

♡ Books lust ♡

Girl. 15. Blogger. I just get lost in books, y'know?

Books are my only solace and comfort

I love reading Ya and contemporary novels. I also fall in love with fictional characters too much ;)

Well I hope you enjoy my blog ♡

Review : Dare you to

Dare You To - Katie McGarry

I must say I loved this one (: It was beautifully written and so emotional.

It all started with a dare ...

Beth is a complex character and what she had gone through (it isn't all pretty, I can tell you that) had made her heart to turn hard which cause her to have trust issues. She's a frustrating character at times and I feel like strangling her for the bad choices she made.

Enter Ryan Stone . He's a jock and is a baseball player. He may seem like he have the perfect life but it's not what it seems like. He has a pressurising life that he gets from his father and a silent mother that is always in his father's shadow . He also has a gay brother who is disowned by his family. This causes a drift in Ryan's family which he once thought they were a perfect and a happy family. He's unique though because he's the first jock which is a virgin (WEIRD RIGHT?!) but refreshing (: I fell in love with him though because he respect girls and idk it's my softspot ^^

I love how he never let go of Beth no matter what. Their love is so strong but I assure you its not an insta love thing that most YA have. Their love builds up slowly and  steadily ♡ I also love how Beth pushed him to be closer to his brother , Mark. In other words, they are meant to be each other (: I just love how they got together in the end ♥

Uncle Scott is a remarkable character (: Yes he make mistakes but who doesn't ? What natters is how you corrected it now !

Also, Isaiah *cries* my heart break on how things ended between him and Beth. He really cares about Beth that I cannot doubt but Beth does not love him like what he wanted her to  I'm just a glad there's a next book about him . He deserves his happy ending too :(

Overall, I really enjped this and recommend this to YA lovers out here. Its not necessary to read the first book but it will be helpful if you did (: